Tuesday, November 03, 2009

RUN: 2.32 miles @??:??, Home<-LL->WM, Melbourne, FL

(reused map)

I left work early to race the sun. I got the lawn mowed before the sun went down, and I trimmed/edged in the dark (so quick). Afterwards, I was warmed-up and just took off to WM & back. It was the first time in a long time that I felt light on my feet. And I actually ran the mile there "without stopping". I made a pit stop at WM and chatted with the greeter who had recognized me from another late-night WM run (for headphones that other time). Then I ran the mile back home without stopping. I actually sprinted the last stretch, and it felt good to actually push myself.

Endorphinized, I was able to sing a full Anthem in the shower, and my mind and fingers were clear for a lot of typing -- a big change from this morning when I was having a bad/blah day at work. It all changed tonight with some happy emails/contacts that really brightened my day.

I have a lot to do: article writing, blog posts, weekend packing, photo orders. Still, tonight I mowed the lawn, went for a run, showered early, had dinner (and a couple beers), did a load of laundry (wash, dry, fold), clipped coupons, and caught up on Project Runway.

Anyways, here are tonight's pics:


[eop]

0 comment(s):