Friday, February 22, 2008

JOURNAL: Work Week

Wow, just thinking about my posts and all this week, and I get a more-than-usual sense that it was "work-oriented". Maybe it's because my at-home life has been in a suspended catch-up mode -- lots of thank you notes to write and pictures to process and send out -- and because most my needs to be social has been filled with Toastmasters activities (which I still consider "work").

It's not been bad because I have been getting a feeling of productivity and of "making a difference".

Still, I'd like for the weekend to be a "departure" of sorts. It doesn't seem very far away now, and I'll looking forward to the time-management challenge.

There's a lot looming (as always) so hopefully I'll be good to myself and insert some much needed nap intervals all-throughout.
-----
On a different note, the number of visitors to SONEEVDA has been incredible these past couple weeks. I don't know what happened this past Sunday and Monday (only 26 & 33 visitors, respectively) compared to the 80+ on Tuesday and Thursday, but it does make me happy to be providing helpful/interesting information to others -- particularly, the GChat Emoticons and the Atonement/"Elergy for Dunkirk" lyrics posts have been the biggest attractions. w00t!

[NOTE TO SELF: I should also beef up an entry for Toastmaster Table Topic ideas... that would also get a huge number of hits, I'm sure.]
-----
Anyways, it's been a good week so far (counting my blessings), and I'm hoping that it carries through into the weekend.

:)

0 comment(s):