Monday, June 09, 2008

JOURNAL: Gay Days 2008 Pictures On Their Way

I hit the parks on both Friday and Saturday and have gone through most of the pictures. I'm still working on sorting the pics from Saturday at Magic Kingdom. The first set of them will be up soon (by the end of the week). I can't wait to get around to the T-Shirt pics -- I think that I have my Top 5 (out of 30+) picked out -- and the pictures from the 1pm gathering at the Country Bears Jamboree is as impressive (if not more) than last year's incredi-bears showing.

What a wonderful weekend. I'm so glad that it fell on an off-Friday weekend. Woo!

Keep an eye out for updates.

:)

-----
UPDATE:
Here's are the links!!
    Gay Days 2008 Red Shirts - Preview
    Gay Days 2008 Red Shirts - Top 10!
    Gay Days 2007 - The Red Shirts

0 comment(s):