Tuesday, November 18, 2008

UPDATE: November 18-20, 2008

Here's my "I posted something that you'll have to scroll down for" post. Tonight I added an entry for this past weekend's Orlando Food and Wine Festival at Lake Eola.

I haven't really sorted the Join The Impact peaceful protest pictures yet. I think that ColdCot will be next thing up.

[Heck, I haven't even posted QoS, ToT, RftT, EEC, or Pride!... yeah, that's a lot to catch up on. Dah.]

-----
UPDATE (11:05pm) - alright, I just posted the Race for the Taste 10K.

-----
UPDATE (11/20/2008 8:55pm) - I just posted the ColdCot trip report (Sunday evening). QoS and the JtI rally are next.

-----
UPDATE (11/20/2008 11:07pm) - I just posted my Quantum of Solace review. JtI rally is next. Check for it tomorrow or by Sunday at the latest.

-----
UPDATE (11/21/2008 8:13am) - I just posted my review of Get Smart. Okay, really, the JtI rally is next.

0 comment(s):